KASBAH OF PASHA EL GLAOUI
The Kasbah of Telouet, also known as the Palace of the Glaoui, was built from 1860 onwards by the Glaoua tribe. It was considerably enlarged during the first half of the 20th century by Thami El Glaoui. The Kasbah is located in the small Berber village of Telouet in the mountains of the High Atlas of Morocco.
The Kasbah is accessible by road between Marrakech and Ouarzazate. The interior of the Kasbah can still be visited today as several rooms have retained their splendour. It is a rich and interesting heritage site.
Sign In to publish a review