ROYAL GOLF MARRAKECH
Straight out of the imagination of the "Pasha of Marrakech", Hadj Thami El Glaoui Mezouar in the year 1927, the Royal Golf course of Marrakech is currently one of the most beautiful historic international golf courses and is certainly one of the most prestigious of the city of Marrakech.
With golfers as prestigious as David Lloyd George, Ike Eisenhower and Winston Churchill, the Royal Golf of Marrakech allows all golfers around the world to "play a historic and legendary course".
This magnificent, mythic course, studded with more than 15,000 different trees (palm trees, orange tree, eucalyptus, pines) offers an unforgettable walk in a park of exceptional beauty which adds to the pleasure of the game.
Not far from the city centre of Marrakech and ideally located opposite the Amelkis golf course at the foot of the High Atlas this unique 27-hole golf course consists of an historic 18-hole course called the “Old Course”, a par 72 of 5,937 meters opened and inaugurated in the year 1933, as well as a 9-hole course called “Ménara”, a course par 36 of 3,072 meters, which opened in 2008.
Technical information - Golf Royal de Marrakech
- 18 HOLE OLD COURSE.
- Course 18 Holes - Par 72.
- Length of the course: 5,937 meters.
- Opened: 1933.
9 HOLE COURSE :
- Course 09 Holes - Par 36.
- Length of the course: 3,072 meters.
- Opened: 2008.
Facilities - Golf Royal de Marrakech :
- Restaurant - Golf carts - Clubhouse - Locker rooms - Caddies - Practice greens - Equipment hire - Training Greens.
Tariffs and prices Golf Royal de Marrakech :
- Green Fee Adult, 18 holes: 650 Dhs.
- Green Fee Adult 9 holes: 450 Dhs.
- Green fee Junior (-18 years old): 300 dhs.
- Green fee Junior 9 holes (-18 years old): 150 dhs.
Sign In to publish a review