NORIA GOLF CLUB MARRAKECH
The Noria golf club in Marrakech is an 18-hole, par 75 course which opened its doors in early 2014. It is a course with a very varied design and quite suitable for all types of games and levels.
The Noria golf club in Marrakech is located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains.
The course of the Noria golf club is divided into three parts which are essentially differentiated by their vegetation: a tree and floral part composed of olive trees and lavender, an aquatic part around the water wheel basins (La Noria) and a desert part made up of various wild cacti and grasses.
The originality of this 18-hole course lies not only in its exceptional panorama, but also in its greens with rectangular shapes, in the lake crossing the length of the course and its minaret towers reminiscent of traditional Moroccan architecture.
Technical information - Noria Golf Course Marrakech :
- Course 18 Holes - Par 72.
- Opening date: April 2014.
- Architect: Hills FOREST - Director: Estelle BOUISSIEU.
DISTANCE: Black: 6,546m - White: 6,152m - Blue: 5,045m - Red: 4,640m.
Facilities - Noria Golf Course, Marrakech :
- Restaurant - Carts / Buggies - Clubhouse / Changing rooms - Caddies - Practice greens - Equipment hire - Training Greens.
Rates and prices Noria golf Marrakech :
- 18-hole Adult course: 700 dhs.
- 9-hole Adult course: 450 dhs.
- 18-hole Junior course (-18 years old): 350 dhs
- 18-hole member’s guest: 500 dhs.
- 9-hole member’s guest: 350 dhs.
Sign In to publish a review