ROYAL EQUESTRIAN CLUB OF EL JADIDA
Haras El Jadida is the oldest of Morocco's stud farms. Built by Marshal Lyautey in 1913, it originally had a purely military purpose.
It houses a hundred boxes, about fifty stalls, outbuildings and workshops including a forge, a saddlery, a carpentry and an infirmary.
It is also a place for training and imparting skills related to the equine industry.
Sign In to publish a review