DAR RIFFIEN BARRACKS
Dar Riffien is one of the oldest barracks of the Spanish Foreign Legion, built between 1923 and 1927, and located about 7km from F'nideq and 20km from Tetouan.
It was the first barracks to have the Legion outside of Ceuta and it is about 10km away from the latter city. It was founded in 1920 and the third Duke of Alba settled there.
Franco was the first head of the barracks.
Sign In to publish a review