MONTGOMERIE GOLF COURSE MARRAKECH
The Montgomerie Golf Course Marrakech is an 18-hole par 71 course in the heart of the city of Marrakech. Opened in 2014, it is a course with a very technical design and suitable for all types of games and levels.
The Montgomerie Golf Course Marrakech is designed in the heart of a magnificent resort created by European Golf Design and signed off by Colin Montgomerie. This 18-hole par 71 golf course offers an unparalleled course with an exceptional view of the Koutoubia of Marrakech as well as the Atlas Mountains. With its contours, its water hazards and its varied greens, the Montgomerie Golf Course’s 75 hectares offer remarkable technical interest, as well as a great diversity of play for amateur and professional golfers. It’s a place of unique sporting intensity where one can take immense pleasure in practicing a passion for golf in Marrakech.
Technical information - Golf Montgomerie Marrakech
- Course 18 Holes - Par 71.
- Opening date: 2014.
- Architect: Colin MONTGOMERIE - Director: M’hamed GARTITE.
DISTANCE: Black: 6,569m - White: 5,842m - Blue: 5,504m - Red: 4,766m.
Facilities - Golf Montgomerie, Marrakech
- Restaurant - Carts / Buggies - Clubhouse / Changing rooms - Caddies - Practice greens - Equipment hire - Training Greens.
Tariffs and prices Golf Montgomerie Marrakech
- 18-hole adult course: 700 dhs.
- 9-hole adult course: 450 dhs.
- 18-hole Junior course (-18 years old): 350 dhs.
Sign In to publish a review